Tuesday, September 25 — EMPLOYERS — This Day Is For YOU!
Day 1 is employer-centric and exclusively designed for (and limited to) internal-facing human resources, benefits and well-being professionals. The attendance of non-employer stakeholders is restricted to Board members of the Institute on Health, Productivity and Human Capital and Institute on Innovation in Workforce Well-being.
The Employer-Only Day offers:
- Engaging employer-only sessions on topics including emotional well-being, weight management, financial security, and family-friendly benefits and programs. Discuss valuable tactics, insights and tools and solutions with your employer peers.
- Sessions that deliver inspiration, strategic perspective and in-depth guidance on implementing well-being programs and policies across a range of work environments in the U.S. and abroad.
- Ample networking time to test ideas, share best practices, and talk about what works and what doesn’t.
- Best Employers for Healthy Lifestyles® reception and awards dinner celebrating best-in-class companies.
The General Conference (September 26-27) will offer additional learning and networking opportunities for employers in a collaborative environment. Breakout and plenary sessions are focused on well-being, engagement and productivity solutions:
- Understanding and communicating the value of employee well-being to business performance;
- Working across business units to promote emotionally healthy employees;
- Leveraging innovative ideas and solutions from early-stage companies
- Understanding the capabilities of engagement platforms; and
- The growing imperative to prevent and treat overweight and obesity.
And not to be missed: Hands-on learning opportunities in the experiential Discovery Hall, where innovators showcase new-to-market programs, products and services in support of employee well-being.