Hotel Reservation Information
Hyatt Regency Austin TX Hotel Cancellation Policy
All Reservations must be guaranteed by a valid major credit card, which will be supplied at the time of reservation. Any guaranteed reservation not cancelled 48 hours prior to arrival will be subject to one night room and tax cancellation fees.
(Established by the National Business Group on Health)
- The Business Group contracted with the Hyatt Regency Austin TX Hotel to offer the lowest group rate possible to our conference attendees. The only way to book at the conference group rate is through the hotel. This secured room block is open to all attendees and sponsors.
- We urge you NOT to book hotel rooms through any other format or search engine as we have not contracted with any third party housing company to secure hotel rooms.
- We request that all attendees to register for the conference prior to making their hotel room reservations.
- We have requested that the hotel not accept multiple reservations under the same name.
- The Business Group reserves the right to cancel, without notification, any reservation that does not have a corresponding registration with the Conference. Changes & cancels are allowed and can be made via the secure link provided on the reservation acknowledgement.
For additional questions and information please contact us at 202-624-1763 or email us directly at email@example.com