The first day of Workforce Strategy – Tuesday, September 26 – is exclusively designed for, and limited to, internal-facing human resources, benefits and wellness professionals. This employer-centric design provides the ideal environment for corporate HR and wellness practitioners to engage in peer-to-peer benchmarking and learning. The attendance of non-employer stakeholders is restricted to board members of the Institute on Health, Productivity and Human Capital and Institute on Innovation in Workforce Well-being.
The opening day (September 26) will offer:
- Benchmarking on trending topics to provide an opportunity for corporate HR and well-being leaders to get acquainted, share tactics, and hear solutions from peer companies in an informal setting.
- Sessions that deliver inspiration, strategic perspective and practical guidance on implementing well-being programs and policies across a range of work environments in the U.S. and abroad.
- Ample networking time to test ideas, share tactics, and talk about what works and what doesn’t with peers from other large companies.
- Best Employers for Healthy Lifestyles® reception and awards dinner celebrating best-in-class companies.
The second and third days of the conference will offer additional learning and networking opportunities for employers in a collaborative environment:
- Breakout and plenary sessions focused on well-being and productivity solutions, for example: increasing employee engagement using personalization; cultivating emotional health; designing workplace environments for optimal well-being and productivity; digital solutions for chronic conditions; taking human capital-business outcome linkages to the next level; leveraging on-site services for care coordination and ROI; and the growing imperative to create an exceptional employee experience.
- Hands-on learning opportunities in the experiential Discovery Hall, where innovators showcase new programs, products and services in support of the well-being workplace.